Sunday 29 March 2009

Response to Jordan


Hi, Jordan I don't believe that the music someone listens to is solely to blame for them committing suicide I do think that music effects mood because happy songs tend to make you smile. However to go to the extreme and say that bands like My Chemical Romance make people kill themselves is ridiculous. As you know I love music and don't go anywhere without my iPod and I listen to a variety of music including My Chemical Romance. I'm not the type of person that wears black all the time and I'm definitely not a emo I'm far from. I believe that it would take alot more than music to cause someone to actually take their life they must be psychologically insecure to start with and lets face it if your insecure in that way anything can tip you over the edge, so in my opinion its not music to blame there is some other underlying problem. If music is solely to blame then how come everyone who listens to My Chemical Romance doesn't commit suicide?? They must have been extremely venerable people to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment