Saturday 28 March 2009

Response to Emma


Hi, I would like to agree with you that incest is wrong, to be honest I don't see how you can be attracted to someone you are related to in that way, the thought they are related to you should be enough to put you off straight away. I do however understand that it goes on and OK they're not hurting anyone but why have children together. Incest causes children to have all sorts of genetic conditions and I should also imagine that when the children grow up and are old enough to appreciate they are a product of incest it leaves them feeling confused about who they are. For me I can't see any reason for incest because personally I don't understand what they're thinking but like you say they're not hurting anyone, at the end of the day I'm not perfect so not really in any position to dictate what's right and wrong. Link to Emma's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment