Saturday 18 April 2009

Responce to Emma


I agree with you that prisions are not what they should be. People have been sent to prision as a punishment, I think that prisions shold be made so that their is no way a prisioner would ever want to go back. As for pedo's I really do think that they should never be released back into society. If their is one thing the government have a duty to do it is to protect children, I really do feel frustrated that their is a possibility of a convicted pedophile living on your doorstep without you having any knowledge of their past. When I was younger my mom and dad were good friends with our neighbours and left us in their care on a few occasions. looking back my mom said that she would have never done that if things were hoe they were now. It is easy to befriend someone in order to get to their child. I also hear my nan saying that their was a time they could leave doors unlocked with out the fear of being robbed, that is totally out of the question now, but how nice would it be if society could go back to that.Perhaps tougher punishments would be one step closer to feeling safe in your own home and not having to look over your sholder or watch your bag when you go out. Link to Emma's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment