Wednesday 1 April 2009

Response to Emma


I totally agree with you, I think that taking any tiny bit of violence out of a cartoon because of the fear a child will copy it is ridiculous. I think that being too over protective of children can be just as bad as not caring at all. I would also like to ask where do you draw the line do they want children to stop watching peter pan incase they think they can fly or ban the lion king because animals don't really talk. Cartoons are fiction and I think even children can come to understand that before any damage is done. The problem is there are so many do gooders around that even children's cartoons are coming under attack personally I think they need to get a life and let children enjoy the same cartoons they enjoyed as a child. LinK to Emma's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment