Thursday 2 April 2009

Spitting


One thing that I have got to say annoys me no matter what the situation is spitting. There is just no excuse for walking down the street spitting everywhere its disgusting!!! I could rant all day about it because I really don't think that its exceptable. To me spitting in the street is one of the worst habits on the planet its right up there with slapping you mouth while you eat, but thats a rant for another day. This blog has stemmed from some chav I saw spitting on the bus, thats even worse, it takes spitting to a whole other level really do they realise how unattractive it makes them look. I'm the only one who feels strongly about this unhygienic habit.

1 comment:

  1. Me too that is one thing i dispise spitting. There is no excuse for it spitting here and any where if you have to spit please do it discreetly. What i cant stand is when i see a woman spitting i find it revolting unattractive and not lady like. Yes your right spitting is a filthy habit to have.

    ReplyDelete