Monday 23 March 2009

Worlds Oldest Mom


Hi I found an article on the worlds oldest mom I thought it is quite interesting because the birth received a lot of media coverage and criticism. Personally I don't either agree or disagree with it and I don't really understand what all the fuss is about at the end of the day I believe as long as the child is loved thats all that matters. what is worse a woman having a child at an old age and loving it or a child being born into a uncaring family. I also find it interesting that men have children old but don't receive the same media coverage as this particular case did it also didn't receive the same amount of negative criticism I was wondering if anyone had any comments about this case and any reasons why you think the case was criticized as much as it was.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/16/health/main667251.shtml://

No comments:

Post a Comment