Wednesday 25 March 2009

Foul Language


Foul language is something which I believe is becoming more and more accepted as time goes on, don't get me wrong I don't mind if people want to use foul language in their own homes or away form little ears but when walking round the supermarket and you hear a mother swearing at their badly behaved child I always wonder why on earth would someone want to speak to their child like that??? No wonder they are behaved badly they are following example. I also hate sitting on the bus and the person sitting in front of you is using foul language every other word. What is the point in drawing attention to yourself by repeatedly swearing in a public place where young children can hear. I know every one swears and I'm not claiming to be a saint but their is a time and a place I just think people should be more careful about where they use foul language because its called FOUL language for a reason. I have included a link I found to a page on how to cope with your child's foul mouth from reading the article it seems that those children who are swore at or hear the language everyday are going to follow by example.http://www.theparentreport.com/resources/ages/toddler/kids_culture/836.html

No comments:

Post a Comment